NES Remote Scanner
Smart Healing Medicine
Regular price $68.00
This device is required for a remote assessment and acupuncture.
This can be done in the comfort of your own home or at our Mt Molloy clinic.
The NES Mobile Scanner is the core device at the center of the bioenergetic experience and is used for scanning the human body field. The scanner incorporates both Bluetooth and USB technology, allowing you to scan however you prefer.
The revolutionary remote bluetooth scanner give you the ability to do a remote NES Health Bioenergetic scan without the need to come into the clinic. The mobile scanner works with iOS and Android – you just need to download the Energy4Life app to use it. The NES Mobile Scanner is the core device at the center of the bioenergetic experience and is used for scanning the human body field. The scanner incorporates both Bluetooth and USB technology, allowing you to scan however you prefer.
Consultations can be done via phone, FaceTime or Skype. The recommended infoceuticals posted to you. (Consultation and Infoceuticals charged separately)
NES Bioenergetics Scan, enables us to review up to 150 systems and sub-systems of the human body-field, as well as:
- Energy Analysis: identify energy blockages in the body’s musculoskeletal system and energy channels. Analyze the strength of the energy produced by various systems and organs
- Informational Analysis: Identify information distortions in your body’s master control system: the human body-field.
- Nutritional Analysis: highlight challenges in absorption and metabolic processes and identify sensitivities, malabsorption, and intolerance to certain foods.
- Environmental Analysis: detects functional damage to the body-field via specific environmental factors, toxins and EMFs. And the body’s resultant ability to handle their impact when present.
- Emotional and Mental Analysis: identifies core emotions, beliefs, and challenges that are causing blocks and restrictions. Helps to identify the overall ability to create and actualize in life and that are most prominent or potentially problematic. Past shocks and traumas that may still be presenting as conflicts or are stored in the body-field as tissue, cellular or energetic memory are also identified.